Welcome!

Welcome to Strength for Today, Bright Hope for Tomorrow! My goal, and the purpose of this blog, is to encourage young women in their daily life and their walk with God. The wonderful hymn Great Is Thy Faithfulness, which contains the line “Strength for today, bright hope for tomorrow”, has become a favorite of mine as God has given me strength each day to follow Him, and the bright hope for both my earthly future and eternity in Heaven. As Christ brings me strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, I hope you find it as well. Great is HIS faithfulness!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Psalm ~ 6-20-09

Revive me according to Your lovingkindness,
So that I may keep the testimony of Your mouth.
Psalm 119:88

2 comments:

Corina said...

I love that word: "lovingkindness". There is so much incredible meaning wrapped up in it. I once learned that it was an english word made up by the original translator of the scriptures because no other word could fully encapsulate the greatness of the combined love, mercy, care, and faithfulness of God. Wow, wow, wow. What a God we serve.

Anonymous said...

Amen, Corina!!!